After winning 12 medals at the 2021 Royal Tasmanian Fine Food Awards earlier this year, including Reserve Champion for our 12pc Selection Box, we were very excited to receive this award, along with 16 other medals, on our home turf.
The delightful infusion of fresh mandarin in a creamy, milk chocolate ganache also won Top Gold in SA and Silver in Tasmania!
Our chocolatiers have spent a good part of the year developing new chocolates and we’re very pleased to be able to share all the awards we’ve won so far this year for new flavours and our much-loved favourites.
All these delicious creations are in store now, so be sure to pop by and try them for yourself!
- Champion Chocolate, SA – Mandarin
- Reserve Champion, TAS – 12pc Signature Selection Box
- Top Gold, SA – Mandarin
- Gold, SA – Star Anise
- Gold, TAS – 12pc Signature Selection Box
- Silver, SA – Black Velvet, Lime & Coconut, Mango, Lychee & Jasmine, Lemon & Almond, Shiraz, Daintree, Forest Fruits, Oceania, Salted Caramel Cup, Native Fingerlime, Daintree & Native Davidson Plum block, and Macadamia & River Murray Sea Salt block
- Silver, TAS – Mandarin, Black Velvet, Lime & Coconut, Mango, Shiraz, and Macadamia & River Murray Sea Salt block
- Bronze, TAS – Lychee & Jasmine, Lemon & Almond, Star Anise, and Daintree & Native Davidson Plum block
A huge congratulations to our talented team of chocolatiers!